This is the tip of the spire from St Antholin, Watling Street. The church, one of the Wren churches built after the Great Fire, was demolished in 1875. It was the only church with a stone and not a wooden steeple. The City printer, Robert Harrild, moved it to his garden in Sydenham. His house was called Round Hill House. The garden is now a 60's estate called Round Hill. The cedar tree in the background most likely was growing in the garden of the house before it was demolished.